Friday, December 3, 2010

Stinking Thinking

The website, "Creative Challenge" posted its 130th challenge with the words, "Stinking Thinking."

Well, this image I drew a few years ago. However, I can't help but think this is the ultimate image for the theme, so here it is in its glory. I added some stinking poetry that was inspired by those words:


Here's to Stinking Political Thinking

The stinking thinking is sinking.
The sinking thinking is stinking.
Thinking of stinking as I'm sinking.
Thinking of sinking as I'm stinking.

Politico stinko at the rally,
Cow patty Sally in the alley
Is the perfect lady for an ally
With the fee seas on the sea
And the Sea of fees stinking the trees.
And the sea of trees stinking of fees,
While the stinking politicalies scratch for fleas
Who all suffer from lying disease.

Mr. Pentamoidea  was critically thinking,
While all this was critically stinking.
My words are finished and this poem's now sinking.

~~~

Thanks, thanks to one and all.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment